FABRIANO ITALIAN EXPERIENCE 2
September 21, 2023, to January 1, 2024
Type of Promotion:
Participating Products/ SKUs:
All Fabriano Products
Fabriano Italian Experience 2 Raffle Promo is brought to you by CYA Industries Inc. (“Sponsor”).
HOW TO JOIN:
Participants must buy any Fabriano products through authorized Fabriano dealers. See comprehensive mechanics online for the official list of all covered Fabriano SKUs with description and SRP.
For every Fabriano appliance/s purchased through CYA's branches and authorized dealer (per official list of participating Fabriano dealers) in a single sales invoice or delivery receipt, a customer is given 1 raffle entry. One sales invoice or delivery receipt with one or more Fabriano appliances is entitled to one raffle entry. However, a customer may submit as many valid sales invoices or delivery receipts as she wishes and gain as many raffle entries.
HOW TO REGISTER:
*Each dealer shall identify ONLY ONE the following as the official proof of purchase (subcategorized between cash and installment sales) to be valid for this promo:
If the proof of purchase submitted is not in the official master list of dealers vis-a-vis proof of purchase, the entry shall be considered invalid. The official master list shall be submitted to the DTI prior to the promo for approval and future reference.
Once the customer completes the form, the entry will be validated by CYA's online raffle admin within 72 hours from completion of the form. Incomplete and invalid entries will not be given a raffle e-ticket but will be notified by a system or manually generated email to the address specified by the customer in the form. Customers with validated entries shall receive their e-raffle ticket also via the email address provided by them in the online form.
HOW TO WIN:
INVALID ENTRIES/ INELIGIBILITY:
PRIZES and REDEMPTION:
Prizes per draw are as follows:
GRAND PRIZE DETAILS
Winners of the FABRIANO ITALIAN EXPERIENCE 2 Raffle Promotion are eligible of the following:
1. Round-trip airfare to Rome, Italy for two, economy class.
Travel Period: April 1, 2024 to November 30, 2024 only.
RAFFLE DRAW DATES:
CLAIMING AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
Travel Period: April 1, 2024 to November 30, 2024 only.
CONTROLS and MEASURES:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
CYA Industries Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents are collectively referred to herein as the released parties (“Released Parties”)
By participating in this Promo, participants agree that:
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the promo, the participant’s sole remedy is to enter the promo again using a different entry (if the promo has closed, then the said Participant shall have no other remedy apart from the possibility of entering a future promotion or contest of the Sponsor, with the understanding that there is no guarantee of any such future contest).
If, for any reason, the promo is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promo and/or proceed with the promo, including the selection of winners in a manner that it deems fair and reasonable.
The promotion is subject to all applicable laws of the Republic of the Philippines. By entering the promo, each participant agrees:
• The violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights;
• Typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any promo materials;
• Acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof);
• Any change in the prizes (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond the Released Parties’ control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi- governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules;
• Any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the promo;
• Human error;
• Incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof);
• Any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Facebook Application or FB Messenger or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by a Participant;
• Interruption or inability to access the Contest, the Facebook Page or any other promo-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems;
• Any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the promo and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the promo;
• Any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions;
• Any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries;
• Any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties;
• Cost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof); and/or
• The negligence or willful misconduct by Participant.
Except where prohibited, participants agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promo or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promo, but in no event attorneys’ fees will be collected; and c) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Participants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
“Personal Information” generally means any information that identifies you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources:
Profile information and other content you voluntarily provide us, which may include:
Contact information when you register on our Sites, such as your name, mobile and home phone number, and/or email address.
Any content or contributions you post in a public space on the Sites. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, e-mail or our customer call center.
Payment information, such as when you make a purchase with us we need your billing information to process the transaction.
- Information that is passively collected when you use the Sites, such as by our web servers and by third party analytics tools we use:
- Our system logs may record certain information about visitors to our Sites, including the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Sites, pages viewed, app usage, and other such information; we may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- We use certain cookies, pixel tags and other technologies to help us understand how you use the Sites and enable us to personalize your experience. We may ask advertisers or other third party partners to serve ads or services to your devices, which rely on cookies or similar technologies placed on our Sites.
- We may detect the physical location of your device by, for example, using GPS information collected by mobile apps or location information shared by your web browser. We collect this information for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as enabling certain functionalities of the Sites that can provide you with information about promotions or relevant product information near you. We may use your device’s physical location to better understand how our Sites and other services and functionality are being used and to provide you with relevant and personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. Should you wish to opt out of the collection of this information, please adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. Please consult your device settings for further information.
- We may receive information from third parties such as advertising and marketing partners, public databases, and social media platforms, to supplement the information we receive from our consumers. If we do so, this policy governs how we can use that information.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, services, donations, promotions, campaigns, programs, contests, sweepstakes, rewards and accounts
- to inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events or other promotional purposes
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and on behalf of our promotional and strategic partners
- to improve your experience with our products and services, such as by personalizing your experience with us
- to allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities
- to permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services
We may also use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including:
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud
- to facilitate the functionality of our mobile applications and websites
- to provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- in connection with the essential purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations)
- To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information (and other information you make public) may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law
- To the extent permitted by law, information that is passively collected when you use the Sites may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- our online and email advertisers or other third-party vendors we use who may provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies for use on our Sites or other websites to manage and improve our online and email advertising campaigns.
For example, a vendor (e.g., Google, Facebook) may provide us with certain digital advertising pixels or other tools to recognize their cookies during your visit to the Sites and to learn which of our online advertisements may have brought you to our Sites, or to serve you with advertisements for Fabriano products after you leave the Sites. These third-party vendors may also use other digital advertising tools, as well as your Personal Information, to recognize you across the devices and online services you use.
THIRD PARTY SITES
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS RIGHTS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we have received and processed a request from you not to do so. To submit such a request, please contact us by sending us a message as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Note that we may continue to share your Personal Information with our affiliates, service providers, for essential purposes described above and other such circumstances.
How you can access or delete your Personal Information
- You may request a copy of the following: (1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected; (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing the Personal Information; (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and the categories of Personal Information shared; and (5) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected, used or disclosed (if applicable).
- You may request that we delete your personal information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
You have the right not to be discriminated against in service or price if you exercise your privacy rights, and we will love you just as much if you do exercise them.
To request a copy of Personal Information we have collected about you, or to request that your information be deleted, please make a request as instructed in the “Contacting Us” section below. You will need to provide your name, email address, and country of residence.
Upon submission of your request, we will contact you (via the email address or mobile number provided in your request) with instructions on how to verify the request, after which we will check our records for matching information, and aim to complete requests as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws. Please note that it may take additional time to verify and fulfill agent-submitted requests.
If you have an account with us, you may also make certain changes directly through your account profile page. Please note that changes you make on your account profile page through one of our Sites may not always be reflected on other Sites operated by us.
- You may contact us at:
- Facebook (facebook.com/FabrianoPhilippines/)
- Instagram (instagram.com/Fabriano_ph/)
- Website (Fabriano.ph)
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any emails to us.
Notwithstanding any principle under International Laws, you agree that this policy shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines and any action in relation to this policy shall be filed in the proper courts of Pasig City, Philippines, having sole jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other Courts.