|4 Standard Place Settings|
|Rapid / Eco / Intensive / Soak / DIY / Sterilize|
|Memory Power Off|
|Start/ Pause Button|
|5L Water Tank|
|Energy Consumption (ECO): 0.46 kwh|
|Stainless Steel Filter|
|Unit Dimension: WxDxHmm 410*400*430mm|
|Package Dimension: WxDxH mm 527*518*530mm|
|230V / 60Hz
Pipe Opening Installation
1. Draining Hose
2. Inlet Hose
3. Power Cord
Installation of Discharge Pipe
1. Installation opening of discharge pipe.
2. Insert the “double wire clamp” into the discharge pipe.
3. Put the discharge pipe into the installation opening and buckle the “double wire clamp” inward.
Note: The dishwasher might not work properly if the drain hose is hung 10cm higher than the dishwasher drain outlet.
Connect to Water Source
1. Connecting the water inlet hose.
1. Power Switch
3. Temperature Indicator
4. Time Indicator
5. Number Display
Prior Using for the First Time
1. Plug in
3. Do not plug in with wet hand to prevent electric shock
1. Remove larger residue
2. Open dishwasher door
3. Pull out dish basket
4. Knife & fork basket tableware placing
Put in Detergent Powder
1. Put in proper amount of specialized detergent powder
2. Close the dishwasher door
Start the Dishwasher
1. Press the “Power” button
2. Choose proper washing program
3. Press “Start/Pause” button to start washing
Maintenance and Cleaning
1. Rotate to the left to take out the filter.
2. The filter is made of three parts; please disassemble to wash.
3. After cleaning, assemble the filter and then install back to the dishwasher.
1. Pull out upward the sprayer.
2. Use fine tool to clean the sprayer holes.
1. Cut-off the dishwasher power.
2. Close water supply equipment and break connection between the inlet pipe and faucet.
3. Discharge remaining water from inlet pipe and water valve (catch the water with a plate).
4. Re-connect the inlet pipe and faucet.
5. Take out the filter from the tub and dry the water cup with the sponge, also cause machine damage or leave traces on the surfaces.
- E2 – Water Inlet Warning
- E5 – Leakage
- E7 – Water Shortage Warning
- E4 – Heater Warning
- E10 – High Water Level Warning
Washable and Reusable Filter
Reusable, more efficient, and last longer than standard paper filters.